LG G6 Promotion
Purchase a new LG G6 handset directly from Laptop Outlet (www.laptopoutlet.co.uk) online between 25th August 2017 and 23:59 GMT+1 on 30 September 2017 and sign up to receive an LG Watch Style Titanium smartwatch. Only valid to residents of mainland UK (including Northern Ireland) and those aged 18 or over. Proof of purchase information is required and participants must have owned their handset for 14 days prior to claiming. All claims must be made within 45 days of purchase. This Promotion is not redeemable with any other offer. Please see the full terms and conditions for more information at www.lg-offers.com/lgg6.
How to Claim
- Participants must purchase a UK variant of an LG G6 mobile handset directly from Laptop Outlet (www.laptopoutlet.co.uk) online from 25th August July 2017 up to and including 23:59 GMT+1 on 30 September 2017.
- To benefit from the promotion, participants must visit www.lg-offers.com/lgg6 after purchasing the LG G6 and must correctly complete the online form within 45 days of purchasing their qualifying handset (including the date of purchase). Participants must provide details including their name, address, contact details, IMEI number and must upload proof of purchase documentation. Participants’ claims will be validated within 5 working days of making their claim, providing participants haven’t returned or exchanged their handset during this period. For the avoidance of doubt the maximum claim deadline is 14th November 2017 for those who have purchased on 30th September 2017.
- Participants must have owned their handset for at least 14 days prior to submitting a claim.
- Valid online forms received will each be awarded one free LG Watch Style in the colour Titanium valued at £229. The gift will be delivered via courier to the successful participants within 28 business days following notification of validation of the online form. Participants will be informed via email that delivery will be completed within 3-5 working days and upon dispatch an email will be sent with tracking details. A signature will be required upon delivery as proof of delivery.
- Please note, you will need access to the internet to redeem this Promotion and the Promoter is not responsible for any charges or issues that arise from this. Please contact your internet service provider for further information.
- In the event of any queries, please call the helpline on 03452160118 Monday to Friday between 09.00 and 17.00 excluding bank holidays or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Terms and Conditions
- The How to Claim instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering into the LG G6 Free Gift Promotion (the 'Promotion'), participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The online form on www.lg-offers.com/lgg6 must be correctly completed after 15 days but before 45 days of purchasing the LG G6 (including the date of purchase).
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure a retailer is a participating retailer for the purposes of this Promotion.
- This promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion.
- The promotion is only open to legal residents of mainland United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over.
- All purchases must be made in the United Kingdom and must be UK variants.
- Only one successful claim per transaction/receipt will be valid for this promotion and participants will be able to claim one LG Watch Style in Titanium colour only. The Promoter reserves the right to ship an alternative selection if circumstances make this unavoidable. The gifts will be delivered to the successful customer within 28 business days following validation of the online form.
- Participants will be contacted by the Administrator using the details provided at the point of claiming to be informed when gifts are dispatched and deliveries will be completed within 3-5 business days of this date.
- Should Administrator be unable to contact claimants following reasonable attempts or should the participant fail to respond to reasonable attempts of contact within the promotion period, the participant forfeits entitlement of the claim.
- It is the Participants responsibility to ensure the details they provide are accurate and neither the Promoter or Administrator will be responsible for delivery failure where participants have provided incorrect or incomplete delivery information or fails to sign for delivery as required.
- Eligible claims will be validated within 5 working days after participants have submitted the claim, providing participants haven’t returned or exchanged their handset during this period.
- Participants who fail to provide the correct details required or fail to meet the validation criteria will result in invalidation of the participant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the offer.
- Claims sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and to disqualify any participant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility will be accepted for claims not correctly completed or not received by the closing date specified. Claims will be disqualified if incomplete. It is the participant's responsibility to ensure that sufficient details are provided for claims to be processed.
- All valid applications will be confirmed by email.
- The offer is subject to availability while stocks last.
- Gifts are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to check the condition of the LG Watch Style and to notify the Promoter of any issue within two weeks of receipt, as it will not be covered under any warranty and shall not be replaced under any circumstances beyond the two weeks.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
- Once the gifts leave the Administrators premises, the Promoter shall not be liable for the gifts being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before they reach the participant.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this Promotion at any time and change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising to participants or otherwise under the Promotion; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) use of the gift. The Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any postponement, cancellation, delay, changes to the Promotion or failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening event of force majeure, meaning any event(s) outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including without limitation the act or default of any third party supplier).
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: LG Electronics U.K. Ltd, Velocity 2, Brooklands Drive, Brooklands, Weybridge, KT13 0SL.
Administrator: Opia Limited, 15 London Street, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 8AP.