GEFORCE RTX 3070 TI TUF OC 8GB GDDR6 PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD
GEFORCE RTX 3070 TI TUF OC
8GB GDDR6 PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD The TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 Ti
has been stripped down and built back up to provide more robust power
and cooling. A new all-metal shroud houses three powerful axial-tech
fans that utilize durable dual ball fan bearings. Fan rotation has been
optimized for reduced turbulence, and a stop mode brings all three fans
to a halt at low temps. Beneath, independent heatsinks for the GPU and
memory keep thermals under tight control. Additional features, including
TUF components, Auto-Extreme Technology, a new GPU bracket, and a
backplate vent make the TUF a proper powerhouse. For builders looking
for a new old faithful, this card has your back.
TUF Gaming cards leverage our tried-and-true Axial-tech fan design, with three fans working in tandem to satisfy the thermal demands of NVIDIAs new high-octane design. The fans rely on dual ball fan bearings to ensure consistent performance and increased longevity compared to sleeve bearings and other bearing types.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the worlds fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC edition: Boost clock 1815 MHz (OC mode)/ 1785 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Military-grade Capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.